Healthy Sprout Sandwich / Kids Tiffin Recipe / Sprouts Recipe
Sandwich is all time favorite of kids as well as adults. It is a snack or breakfast which can be made within minutes in jiffy. It can be packed for kids lunch or travel snack. Today I am sharing recipe of which is yummy as well as healthy.
This recipe contains roti as cover and sprouts mix for filling. Sprouts are packed with many vitamins like vitamin A, C and K. Sprouts also contain fiber, manganese, protein, vitamin B6, iron and many more good nutrients which makes a fulfilling and healthy lunch option.
Let’s start with the Sandwich recipe
- Boiled sprout -250 grams (2 cups)
- Whole wheat rotis 4
- Tomato 1
- Onion 1
- Boiled peanuts 1/2 cup
- Boiled potato 2
- Tomato sauce 2 tsp
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Green chutney 2 tsp,
- Take a bowl mash 1 boiled potato
- Add chopped onions to it.
- Add boiled peanuts and boiled sprouts.
- Add diced potato, tomato and chat masala.
- Mix it well, add lemon juice and salt.
- Take one Roti, spread green chutney, tomato sauce on it.
- Spread the sprouts mixture on half part of roti and cover it with another half part making half circle.
- Grilled the half circle sandwich in sandwich maker or on tawa.
- Serve the hot sandwich with pudina chutney or tomato sauce.
- Cool it and pack in tiffin.
- You can also use bread in place of Roti
Here are more healthy Lunch Box Options.