I feel very happy when I have seen email from Miss Jose from h.
She nominated me for LIEBSTER Award. This is very special for me as this is first time someone nominated me for any award. Thank you so much Jose for nominating me for the award. I am not a regular blogger and not very social so it means a lot to me, thanks again Jose 🙂
What is LIBSTER Award :
The Liebster Award is given to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the world of blogging. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Folloing are the rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and if you accept it then, write a blog post about the award and…
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post (save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer the provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other 10 blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are my answers for Miss Jose’s questions —
*What is your aim when writing a blog post?
Most of the time I write about my experiences, I think my experience might help someone. So my aim is sharing my experiences with others.
*What are your 3 top must-have items when traveling?
I like to travel and there is big list of must-haves while travelling but 3 top must have items for me are –
Camera – So I can take pictures and enjoy the movements for rest of my life J
Mobile – So I can contact someone if I misplaced while taking pics J
My hand bag – This is one item but it contains all the necessary things like Money, snacks and much moreJ
*If money was not a factor, what would be your dream job?
My dream job is Travel Writer, which involves travelling to new places, try new food and write about my experience and all details about travelling so my experience will help others.
*What is one piece of advice you would give to someone who has never traveled before?
I will suggest that before travelling to any place, first collect as much information as you can about the place and plan your trip day wise. If possible book your Hotels, Transportation before for a hassle free trip. You can use google, tripadviser, makemytrip for reviews of hotels and place etc.
*If you could do anything to make this world a bit better, what would it be?
I will plant as many trees as I can.
*Who / What inspires you ?
My little one, My Son is my inspiration. I always try to work hard so I can secure his future.
*When did you catch the travel bug?
Don’t know actually but since childhood I like to read travel experiences, view travel shows. So I always want to travel 🙂
*Are you city, country or a suburb type of person?
I am a flexible person, I like to be same as local person. In city – city type, In country – country type and in suburb – suburb type 🙂
*Do you collect anything? If so, what?
Yes, I collect books. I have collected many monthly ladies magazines, cooking /recipe books, novels, story books etc.
*Whats the most difficult about blogging for you?
Actually I get so many ideas, subjects when I am doing something for writing but that time I don’t have time to seat and write and when I find peaceful time to write I am unable to decide on which subject I should write. So finding time for blogging is the most difficult for me 🙂 I love my blog and want to update it daily but never find time for it.
My nominees for the Liebster award (in no particular order) are:
- Ashwini C. N. http://www.ash-aqua-girl.blogspot.in/
- Ila Varma http://varmaila.blogspot.in/
- Ranjana Shankar http://ranjana-craft-blog.blogspot.in/
- Jyoti Dehliwal http://www.jyotidehliwal.com/
- Sreedhar Bhattaram http://www.sreedharb.blogspot.com/
- Hemamalini http://jumbledhead.blogspot.in/
- Purba Chakraborty http://purbareviews.blogspot.in/
- Kiran Acharya http://theconchblower.blogspot.in/
- Dhara https://dharabhattyeole.wordpress.com/
Following are the questions to my nominees:
- What is the inspiration behind your blog?
- How you find time to write?
- What is your favorite food / cuisine?
- What is your comfort food?
- As a parent how much quality time you spend with your kid? if you are not parent then how much quality time you spend with your parents?
- What makes you happy?
- What is your favorite tourist place to visit with family?
- What is your favorite TV channel and which show you like the most?
- What inspires you to write?
- Which is the most precious thing in your life?
So write your post about your Award, I am waiting to read it 🙂