Temperature is rising everyone is craving for something cool. Kids vacations are also about to start, here is a perfect cool dessert to soothe kids in hot weather 🙂
In summer holidays because of hot weather kids don’t want to eat much but they need something cool to eat or drink. Coffee Jelly is perfect solution as it’s filled with milk and cream which will give kids lot of energy for their non-stop activities and play 🙂
When kids are at home they need something yummy to eat the whole day you can make and store mix dal laddoo so you can offer these whenever your kids want to eat something yummy.
Today I am sharing the recipe for Coffe Jelly which is a famous Japanese dessert. This dessert is very simple to make yet very delicious, kids love it.
So let’s start with the recipe.
- 2 tablespoon Coffee
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 pack Condensed milk
- 1 1/2 liters / approx 4-5 cup Water
- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 pack approx 250 ml Heavy Cream
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water
- Bring the mixture to boil until fully dissolved,
- Add the sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture in shallow plate and spread it about 1 inch thick.
- Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut it into cubes or desired shape.
- In a separate container, blend the cream and condensed milk.
- In a glass pour the milk and cream mixture, add in some coffee cubes.
- Refrigerate it.
- Enjoy it your yummy dessert in hot afternoon.