Egg snack with step by step pcitures.
Masala Egg / Spicy egg is simple, quick and easy recipe. You can make it for breakfast or starter or have it as a snack. If you have some boiled eggs in fridge this can be a quick after school snack for your kids or this can be handy when you carve for something spicy.
To make it more tasty you can use butter or olive oil. As egg contains lot of protein its a healthy snack for kids. You can also top up it with shredded cheese and adjust spiciness as per your kids choice so kids will finish this without any fuss.
Masala Egg / Spicy Egg Snack
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 4g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Tsp. Oil
- Red Chilly Powder (As per taste)
- Chat Masala (As per taste)
- Salt as per taste
- Fresh green coriander leaves (optional)
- Cut boiled eggs in half.
- Heat oil in a non-stick griddle/ tawa on medium heat.
- When oil is ready add boiled eggs and keep them for a minute on low flame.
- Flip the eggs upside down and fry for a minute.
- Add salt, red chilly powder, chat masala and again flip the eggs, add the spices to other side.
- Your yummy masala eggs are ready, take the eggs on plate and if you want add some fresh coriander and enjoy the yummy eggs with your favorite TV show or family.
V's Little World http://www.vslittleworld.com/
2.Heat oil in a non-stick griddle/ tawa on medium gas.
4.Flip the eggs upside down and fry for a minute.
5.Add salt, red chilly powder, chat masala and again flip the eggs, add the spices to other side.